Giesse Scampoli places the utmost care in the handling of data in order to guarantee transparency and user ensure transparency and user confidence.
Normally, you can visit our website without providing personal data.
In the case of registration or purchase, your data is handled according to the law, in particular D.Lgs. 196/03 and subsequent provisions.
PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY (ART. 13 – D. LGS. 196/03)
In compliance with D. Lgs. 196/03, GE.NE.T. srl - Via Bradolini, 14 - 31020 SAN FIOR (TV), VAT and social security number 03362270260, as Data Controller we hereby inform you that:
Your personal data will be handled for a purpose strictly related to the activity of the company and is intended to carry out the activity for which the company is party to in this contract in compliance with all provisions of the existing law, including in relation to accounting and tax duties. Personal data will be processed using tools that guarantee safety and confidentiality, and may also be processed via automated tools for to store, manage and transmit said data. All data will nonetheless be handled according to principles of need and never in excess.
2) The collection of personal data normally occurs in the presence of the interested party, the recipient of this Statement.
3) The provision of personal data for the above-stated purposes is compulsory, since the lack of such information makes it impossible for the proper execution of the company\'s duties. Refusal to provide said data will result in the impossibility of task performance.
4) In performing the task entrusted to the Data Controller the company can make use of the work of employees and external parties for particular phases of its activities, or must disclose personal information in its possession to certain public offices or third parties who have the right to handle the data in accordance with specific legislation, institutional functions, regulations or EU legislation, or for explicit mandates from the person concerned. An updated list of the responsible parties and of any third party recipients of personal data communications is available at the Data Controller’s headquarters.
5) The subject of the data processing has the opportunity to exercise all the rights recognized and indicated in accordance with Article 7 (shown below), in the manner of operation specified in the Articles. 8:09 - D. Lgs.196 / 03.
6) In accordance with the rights referred to in Article 7 - Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the Data Controller can be contacted at the company’s headquarters via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The individual has right to obtain confirmation and information communicated in a comprehensible way as to whether or not their personal data has been used, even if it has not yet been recorded
- You have the right to obtain the following information:
- a) origin of the personal data;
- b) purposes and processing methods;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
- e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- a) update, rectify or, when interested, integrate the data;
- b) cancel, make anonymous or block any data that has been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) receive certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves an effort manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons the processing of data concerning yourself which is pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning yourself for the purpose of sending advertising materials, for direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.